Monday, May 28, 2007

I offer you 50% of my referral bonus!!!

I offer you 50% of my referral bonus!!!

In order to receive this payment you have to do the following:
1. Select program from my portofolio above (A3union)
2. click the banner below..!

3. select the flag
4. register
5. fill the form, (fill the reperesentative local ID : 800021474 )
6. make your investments

7. Send me an e-mail with all the required information from below.
As soon as I get paid, I'll spend half of the net amount directly to your's e-gold account.
The following information has to be detailed in your's email :

- Progam name : A3union

- username :

- invested amount :

- invested date :

- email address :

- e-gold account number :


Thanks very much... and stand by. If you have any questions please email me at e5t1n4@yahoo.co.id I’ll be glad to help you....





Happy Invest

Estina Nuranita

Email: e5t1n4@yahoo.co.id

Central Java – Indonesia



What a wonderfull life....

A3union your reliable investing partner





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Saya baru dengan dunia HYIP, tapi suka browsing. Kemaren coba buat blog, yang ada program HYIP juga. Please visit : http://e-bisnisku.blogspot.com/