Monday, May 28, 2007

a3union registered company..!!

Welcome to reference & documentation section.Here you are able to download useful A3Union documentation in order to match the required legitimacy criterias.

Caribbean Software Development Corporation, a large offshore International Business Company, specializing in e-currency transaction system development & transaction processing solutions has acquired A3Union brand on February 28th 2007
. A3Union is now a part of CSDC,IBC and trading and investment division of CSDC.

General company information and business details are shown in our incorporation copy and other relevant scans.



When funding / making investment to A3 we will getting an investment contract which is called "LOAN CONTRACT" and signed by A3. This is means we are lending our money to A3. After the contract end A3 will pay back our money and the interest as well depends to our portfolio.


Below are some of the feedbacks received from existing A3Union clients. Take a look at real experience and comments shared with you by a3union’s investors family.

Marie-Eve T.

A3Union is helping me achieve financial freedom. I never thought possible to have such returns on my investments! Everything works perfectly on this site! Thank you!


Michelle

Dear A3Union: i am glad to join in here! my friends and i would like to be a member of A3Union,so we will support the site together!

Koffi

Hi I present a3 to all people and i explain them that is very very good.I mean excellent.Some of them call me Mr a3 and i'm proud of that. Best regards

Parianto

I want to assisted A3Union in any forum especially investment forum and says that A3Union is the No. 1 Top Ranking Investment Program until now. Besides that, I want to vote in any HYIP web to make sure A3Union have a highest vote until now.
Titaniumhijau

I earn more money with A3union even when i climb the mount today. When i go back. I can see my money grow. Its really good and the payment is instant and have good support. See you at the TOP A3union !! Congrtualations and Big Thanks to you !!

Atta Muhammad

I HAVE EVEN SEEN THAT YOUR WORDS ARE TRUE!JUST FEW DAYS AGO I MADE A REQUEST FOR WITHDRAWAL,YOU MUST BELIEVE AT THE SAME SECOND MY MONEY WAS TRASFERRED TO MY E-GOLD ACCOUNT!

Ralph

A3Union is definitely my number one choice over other hyip sites where I already made an investment. The plans of the company is reasonable and reliable that makes it a 100% risk-free program. In fact, I never considered A3Union as an Hyip and risky program anymore. Good luck to the A3Union team and may your business last for years with silver lining.

Rene W.

A3Union is a leading global provider of high yield investment. The money was transferred very fast too my egold account. Thanks


And many more…